T extends IInteraction> class
- client → INyxx
- hashCode → int
The hash code for this object. [...]
- interaction → T
The interaction data, includes the args, name, guild, channel, etc.
- interactions → Interactions
- receivedAt → DateTime
The DateTime the interaction was received by the Nyxx Client.
- runtimeType → Type
A representation of the runtime type of the object.
→ Future<) void>
- Used to acknowledge a Interaction but not send any response yet. Once this is sent you can then only send ChannelMessages. You can also set showSource to also print out the command the user entered.
Snowflake messageId) → Future< void>
- Deletes followup message with given id
) → Future< void>
- Deletes original response
Snowflake messageId, MessageBuilder builder) → Future< IMessage>
- Edits followup message
MessageBuilder builder) → Future< IMessage>
- Edits original message response
Snowflake messageId) → Future< IMessage>
- Fetch followup message
) → Future< IMessage>
Messageobject of original interaction response
Invocation invocation) → dynamic
Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed. [...]
MessageBuilder builder, ) → Future< void>
- Used to acknowledge a Interaction and send a response. Once this is sent you can then only send ChannelMessages.
MessageBuilder builder, ) → Future< IMessage>
- Create a followup message for an Interaction
) → String
A string representation of this object. [...]